Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ATTN: Edmond Mommy's

It's time for us to start choosing a pediatrician. Any mom's out there that just love their kids doctor and would recommend them? I don't even know where to begin!

And to update from my last post about iron deficiency/craving ice, my blood work came back very normal with no signs of anemia or diabetes, so I guess I'll keep enjoying those ice cubes! Everything else looks good too, from what we can tell at 30 weeks. I'm about normal for how much weight I've gained and little Jadeyn is around the 3lb marker. We'll be able to know more in the next 3-4 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. We use Mercy Health Edmond facility...right up the road at Boulevard (Eastern) and Memorial. Our dr. is Mickey Crittenden--he is GREAT! We also love Dr. Stephens up there...we've used him if Dr. C is gone. They're both really good doctors, and great with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Dr. Kevin Moore in NW Oklahoma City. I don't know where you're delivering but I know one of the places he works with is Lakeside.
    Colton saw him several times before we moved. I liked him. He's really pro breastfeeding.

    ReplyDelete