Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wedding Festivities

Jadeyn went to her first wedding last weekend! She had a ball. She actually missed the ceremony because her parents forgot to pack a bottle and when 6pm hit, daddy had to take her and find the closest Wal-Mart. But they made it back in time for the reception for some good country style food and dancing : ) My cousin Bethany got married and it was beautiful! It was sorta a "cowboy with class" style wedding. My mom and I found this little outfit for Jadeyn to wear and then a friend made the bow and my mom found the boots too! Outside of the bride and groom of course, she was the hit of the night! (at least in moms opinion)




The beautiful bride!


Jadeyn's second dance (but first with dad - I think it was the chicken dance). Uncle Don stole the first dance




No comments:

Post a Comment