Sunday, July 26, 2009

More summer fun

Jadeyn's first live baby shower. We had a great time in Poteau with my mom's side of the family and are thankful for all the diapers and cute clothes!


Normally, this would be a post all by itself because of how important and special it was! Unfortunately, I'm exhausted, so it just gets a caption. This was the #6 movie premier of Harry Potter on July 15 at 12:01 a.m, with our friends, Kristin and Freddy Das, Andrea Newkirk and Cassie Pierce. No, I did not make Jadeyn stay for the movie, but how many kids Jadeyn's age will be able to say they were at this premier back in 2009 when they are like 80?? She's sooo lucky! hahhaa...and check out her cute harry potter onesie that Cass made her. And just to add in, the movie was pretty great. Obviously, books are better, but I give it 2 thumbs up. What a great night!


Chillin' at dinner. She has found her feet!


Playing outside in my bumbo with the sprinkler


CURLY HAIR!!!


Jadeyn to give her grrrpa some lovin' after his colonoscopy.


Third trip to the zoo, playing on the cats. First trip was June 6, I think and slept the whole time. This time she stayed awake and liked looking at fish.


No pictures of fireworks, but her first 4th of July in Edmond. She did awesome, slept through 27 minutes of a 28 minute show and just let out a tiny cry.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun summer! I hope Mom and Dad can keep us with all her adventures~ She is growing so fast, so be sure and enjoy each and every day with her...as I know you are!
    Love ya all...Mimi

    ReplyDelete