Monday, February 1, 2010

christmas pictures

We had a wonderful christmas, although it was different than every other year! The ice and snow was supposed to coming in on dec. 23, so Jimmy and I decided to spend the night at my parents house that night in case the weathermen really were right. Plus, I had my girlfriends christmas party near their house, so it just made things easier. I don't think we had any idea we'd be at their house from Wednesday night through Sunday morning! We woke up on Christmas eve morning with the sleet and snow starting to fall and it snowed all day! By that night, there was so much of it. I really wanted snow ice cream and for the first time ever, all I had to do was open up the back door and put my big bowl into the snow. And it barely made a dent! We are normally in Tulsa for my dad's side on Christmas Eve, so we didn't have any plans being home. Rita and Monica came over and we played games and ate lots of food. Christmas morning came and went without Maegan and JR but they made it down as soon as they could. We celebrated Christmas that night with everyone. My mom's family came down Saturday and then Jimmy and I went on to Tulsa Sunday and did christmas with his parents and my dad's extended family. Later that week, Jimmy and I had a wedding in Dallas over New Years for Mr. Bradley O'dell so we dragged Jimmy's family with us and had a great time shopping, swimming and spending family time there.

Jadeyn did better than I expected at opening up christmas presents. She did love tearing that paper and hearing the noise it made, but was also interested in what was under the paper!

Pictures below:


"swimming" with grandma quinn at the hotel in dallas


checking out the skyline


my favorite cousin hannah and one of my favorites great uncle don, although he does scare me


thanks tracie, alex and zach for the cool book!



first present to open
i love sticking anything i can find in my mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment