Wednesday, January 28, 2009

24 and the wii

Some might say Jimmy and I absolutely wasted our Monday and Tuesday days off with the ice storm. We loved it though.
Let me back-up: A few years ago, my friend Elizabeth Diefenderfer told me I HAD to start watching the tv show, 24. She said you can't watch just one. She went on to say her and her sister would stay up till 3 or 4 in the morning watching these episodes because you really just can't watch one. So, I asked for season 1 for Christmas '07. And that's when our obsession for 24 began. We knocked out season 1 in 2 days and a week later started in one season 2. Probably a month after that, we went for season 3. We then, surprisingly, went on a hiatus from the intense tv show and didn't start watching season 4 until this past Christmas. We finished season 4 pretty quick and well, now we're done with season 5 as well.
We watched 14 hours (19 hours in tv time) worth of season 5 in 20 hours. With the remaining time, we just played wii. and ate food. It was the best. I love being off with nothing to do. Thank you ice storm 2009! Bring on season 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment