Thursday, January 15, 2009

the blogging world...our new adventure!

Hello out there!

We have decided to get involved in this whole blogging scene for a number of different reasons. Here's our top 5:

5. We like reading everyone else's blogs and thought it would be fun to have our own

4. There's a lot of pressure to have a blog once you start a family. We want to fit in.

3. I (Marisa) have so much free time on my hands that I needed something new to do.

2. Even though most of our friends and family live close to us, or we see them most of the time, this is just another way to keep everyone updated with what's going on in our lives!

1. We want to have a way to "remember the memories"! Especially when baby girl makes her appearance. We both have pretty bad memories and are terrible at scrapbooking.

So there you have it! I hope you (who's ever out there) enjoys the "quirky quinn's" blog and will check back often!

3 comments:

  1. Hey to both of you this is a very cool blogg. Christina Hatch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this is my first "blog post". We'll see if it goes through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that you started this! I'm a follower of yours now!

    ReplyDelete