Friday, January 21, 2011

Month by Month

Since my last post was my time in New York last February, I figure I better do some quick updating from March-January! Let's see if I remember...

March - We went to Tempe, AZ for a spring break mission trip with our college students. Jadeyn went with us! We had a great time, my parents went as the cooks and also watched J if I wanted to get out and do some ministry with the students. She started walking better in March and officially got off the bottle at the end of the month. It was a quick and simple process. The girl is great at transitioning!

April - I actually don't remember when Easter was this year...but I know it was sometime around now. She had her first easter egg hunt at CLC/school. Her and Logan are friends at school and they had fun walking around together, hunting eggs. She caught on pretty quick and grabbed a few out on the lawn at church. We also invited family over one night before Easter and hunted eggs in our backyard. She was definitely a pro that time around. We went "easter egg hunting" a number of times in April. She loved carrying her basket.
She also celebrated her first birthday! A whole post/pictures will be devoted to her birthday party.

May - Our main thing in May was vacationing in Hawaii! We had an awesome time. A future post for this one too : ) We also found out we were pregnant this month. We kept it quiet until we got back from vacation and then told family by letting Jadeyn "announce" it with an "I'm going to be a big sister t-shirt/written note".

June - I tried out 'house cleaning' for awhile. Not my strong suit. In fact, I got hired and fired with 2 different jobs. It was my first "firing" experience. What can I say. I make a better wife/mom than an employee! We did however see the need for some extra money, so I agreed to start watching a new little baby in our house, starting in Oct.

July - Jadeyn met her first cousin! Abel Ross Baker was born July 8 in Tahlequah. We are in love! Jadeyn calls him "Babel" and asks about him constantly. She does like the reassurance that she is #1 in our books though. She saw her 2nd batch of fireworks and stayed awake for them! She was exhausted when it was time to go home.

Next 5 months, next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment