Saturday, January 22, 2011

Part II

Remembering Aug-Dec

August - We found out this month if we were having a girl or boy. We decided it would be fun to have a cupcake reveal with our closest friends and family. It was a lot of fun! I had my friend, Elizabeth, at cuppies and joe, put in PINK icing in the cupcakes and then we had everyone bite into their dessert at the same time. The majority of everyone thought we were having a boy, so it was fun to see the surprise on lots of the faces. We also had our annual float trip with the college group. Jadeyn spent the weekend with her grandma and papa quinn.

September - School starts! Jadeyn moved up to the toddler class and has some amazing teachers! She is loving school and has learned (for the most part!) her colors and shapes. She loves going to music class and singing "wheels on the bus". She also loves to paint. Thank goodness for washable paint! Jimmy and I took a weekend off and went to a lakehouse of some church friends. We had so much fun! We rented a boat and did some water skiing/tubing. Well, I didn't. I enjoyed sunbathing in the boat!

October - Jadeyn and Logan spent their Halloween night together and had a blast! Jadeyn was a puppy dog and Logan was a monkey. They were so cute walking around the Reininger's neighborhood. Jadeyn tried to walk right in to some homes, especially if they had pets. We are still eating through her candy! We also celebrated my Nee-Nee's 80th birthday! We had a big hoorah in Sand Springs with lots of extended family. Jadeyn played well with her 'distant' cousin, Hannah. They are 3 months apart and had fun chasing each other the gym.

November - I started watching a newborn baby this month. Her name is Patterson and she is a sweet baby! It has been a good test for Jadeyn, learning to share her mom with someone else. Hoping it prepares her for her new sister. She loves pushing Patterson in her swing and always trying to give her milk or a pacifier. She (J) is such a good mommy! We also had a good Thanksgiving with lots of families! Jimmy and I ventured out on Thanksgiving night and stood in a super long line outside of Toys R Us, trying to get Jadeyn her big present - a play kitchen - for christmas. I just knew we weren't going to get it, but we did! I was so excited to get it for her! I also picked up my christmas present, early. I had really been wanting a DSLR, so my parents and Jimmy's parents chipped in and helped me buy it. I had so much over Thanksgiving break getting familiar with it.

December - What a fun month we had! Other than me being cranky and not feeling super well and tired a lot...We had lots of christmas parties, performances and presents. Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment