Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Snow Week

Praise God for showing me where I put my camera cord so I could finally download all the pictures I've taken since February!! We had a big 2 weeks of snow in early February. Here's most everything we did.

Making snow ice cream
Sledding!

We needed these discs for last years blizzard. So as soon as they were on the shelves this year, we grabbed them and used them well!

Catching snowflakes

They collided. My dad landed before the watery ditch. Jimmy landed IN it, but he was too quick for me and I didn't capture the shot.

Afterwards, tasting hot chocolate

Loving the 2nd batch of snow

Putting on the cheeto nose

But then changing her mind and eating it instead


Making cookies

Yummy!

The dough was balled, laid out and ready to be eaten...I look over because Jadeyn had gotten quiet and that's why!


Panty-less twister for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment