Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jadeyn is two years old today. I can't believe it. It has gone way too fast, and sadly, there's no way to slow it down. But man, what a great little daughter we have! One thing I have noticed and love about Jadeyn is a unique sensitivity God has seemed to have given her for other people. She is very aware of the needs people have who are around her...and she's two! And then, she doesn't just notice needs. She acts on them. I hope to continue to learn from her as I grow in my faith.

We woke her up by singing happy birthday to her and then she opened presents from us. Jimmy fixed her a specific breakfast that she requested last night: lots of fruit and bacon. Jadeyn and I played while Brynlee napped this morning and then met up with Jimmy, my parents, my sister, Maegan and her son, Abel and our friend, Michelle at Incredible Pizza for lunch, games and more presents. She was in a great mood all day. Saturday is her birthday party, so it's a week long celebration for our family!

Jadeyn Rose, WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment