Saturday, April 30, 2011

While daddy's away...the girls will play

Jimmy was serving a church in Montrose, Colorado with our church over spring break. I wasn't too keen on traveling on a charter bus with a 2 month old and 2 year old, so opted to spend half my week in Tulsa with Grandma and Papa Quinn and the other half in Bentonville, Arkansas with Mimi, Bop-Bop, Maegan and Abel. We had a fun time in both places! Until Jadeyn got another double ear infection...geesh!

As kids, whenever our family got to stay in a hotel, it was a huge treat for Erik, Maegan and I to jump on the beds. Apparently, the same is true for Jadeyn. As soon as she saw the bed, she ran over to it and started jumping. Abel is trying too!

Abel's first dip in a pool, with his cool swim trunks for Aunt Terri.

Jadeyn's first dip this year. And in her new Dora swimsuit! She LOVED it and was so proud to show anyone who wanted to see it.

And not to be left out...Brynlee and Mimi were happy to watch the action.


Swim lessons~

I don't remember the exact conversation here. But I love the facial expressions of my parents. Whatever the specific topic was about, I cannot remember. But this type of conversation between my parents happens almost daily when Jadeyn is around. My mom telling my dad to not let Jadeyn do whatever she wants, my dad not understanding her point, etc, etc...it goes on and on : )




Maegan and I were treated to Ruth's Chris one night. Yum!

Heather, Bill, Haleigh, Judi and Don all baby-sat the three kiddos and only Heather wasn't worn out enough to learn Ticket to Ride!

1 comment:

  1. Clarification: It was a discussion, not an argument btwn Bop-Bop & Mimi. But I do have to say "He" is probably the favorite just cuz he always says, "Sure, you can do WHATEVER you want!"

    ReplyDelete